Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Week in Pictures (kind of)

Hi everyone!

So for some photos to share today I just have a little sampling of the last few pictures I've taken over the past few days.  Enjoy!

My prescription glasses, I have to wear them to drive and I just got my license this summer so I've been wearing them a lot, I didn't always used to.  Now, when I take them off I can barely see!  I've gotten so used to them!

Click below to see the rest!



That's my dog, Jo Jo, sitting in his favorite seat in the car!  Such a cutie, and you can see Peaches <3 Cream on my nails! 

My funny looking keychain, I painted the lock remote with Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday because I couldn't distinguish my keys from my mom's and then my friend gave me this adorable bear and strawberry keychain from her trip to China :)

And here's my other kitty, isn't she adorable!  She just lounges in the grass outside all day, tanning!  Her name is Macy~


Hope you guys enjoyed!

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment