Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Flakkies Mani!

Hey Everybody~

Today I've got a nice mani to show you guys, it's something I'd never done before.  Usually when I use flakies, which the only kind I've got at the moment is Essie's Shine of the Times, I do it with black.  I've never actually done any other dark color combo.  Once I tried it with a baby blue color, actually Something Borrowed by Essie which I just recently posted about!  But the combo wasn't my favorite.

This time I tried it with a color that's a bit hard to describe for me, it's almost brown like in appearance but it's kind of taupe-y grey at the same time.  It's called Park Ave. by NYC.  It's a nice color, and a really nice formula actually for what you pay for!

 
I had a hard time getting this to photograph very beautifully, the flakies look a little mauled to me.  But in person it was very lovely!  It was something that was neutral but sort of jazzed up at the same time.  I don't think this would be very inappropriate for work or school at all if you factor that sort of thing into your nails.

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment