Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Note: Going away for the weekend!

Hi everyone!

So I just wanted to let everybody know that on Friday I will be going away for the weekend, so I won't be posting on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  I will hopefully be posting on Monday, but I know we are coming back on Monday, just not sure what time etc. So I will have a nail post on Thursday, and then you'll be in the dark for a bit, but don't fear!  I'll be back, aaaaaandddd I'll be back with tons of pictures!

I'm taking my actual camera with me, which is much better quality for photography.  I am going to the Oregon coast so I think I will get some really nice pictures!  I will be doing my nails while I'm there so I'll have another post for when I get back, because I won't be bringing my computer.

So look forward to a nice long photography post!  And some nail posts!  I'll have a photo post for tomorrow and then Thursday I will have a nail post!

See you guys then :3

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment