Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Revlon's Bewitching

Hey guys!

I've got another great polish for you guys today!  This is the one I wore under Benedict :)

Bewitching is a gorgeous berry shade, it's absolutely perfect for fall!  I got it in a huge Kmart closing out sale, for just $2.99 Ironic, the only Revlon polishes left were all in the red family...I guess people just aren't feeling red this season?  Who knows.  I definitely am!  Here's a bottle shot below~


For swatches and a review click below!




Bewitching is a gorgeous berry shade.  It's red with a bit of purple maybe?  It's hard to describe in words other than "berry."  It's a total cream, so no shimmer here.  


Bewitching had great coverage!  It was pretty much opaque in two coats, I didn't do a third because I knew I was adding glitter on top of it, so it was unneeded.  But I would have worn it out of the house with just the two coats if I had to, I'm just OCD and usually like three.


I don't know why, but this makes me think of China Glaze's On Safari collection, I can't remember was there a berry shade in that one?  I love that collection~ 


These photos are without top coat, and it dried pretty shiny for no top coat.  So that's a plus.  I know I just said this about Light As Air, but seriously this is one of my new favorite polishes.  I'm pretty much 100% positive it will be my next pedi color.  

Overall, this was something I picked up on a whim and didn't have many expectations for but it turned out to be amazing.  I would definitely repurchase.

xx Laura

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is really shiny, a perfect shade for autumn :) xx

    ReplyDelete