Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Darling Diva Polish's Ms. Monster Esq.

Hi lovelies!

Sorry for the hiatus, time got away from me again!  I hope everyone had a good weekend!

But today I have another one of the polishes sent to me from Darling Diva Polish, this one is called Ms. Monster Esq.

Here's a bottle shot! Isn't it cute?


Click below to see the rest~


So Ms. Monster Esq. has white square glitter, green hexagonal glitter (I think it's hexagonal...), dark green hexagonal glitter, and a mixture of just plain ole red, green, and purple glitter.


This polish has what seems to me like a clear base with just a lot of green micro glitter in it.  I think it would be very hard to get it to be opaque on its own, but hey no one says you can't try.  In the photos below I am wearing it over Fiercely Fiona by OPI, a color that is my roommate's and is something I would never pick for myself but seemed perfect for this situation!


In terms of glitter placement I was pretty pleased with this guy!  I have experienced other giant glitter pieces that you can hardly get out of the bottle and they're just a nightmare, this one was hardly like that.  I will admit I was eyeing those hexagons with skepticism.  But it proved me wrong!


This picture is kind of a fail, bad camera T_T but you can see in the background the bigger chunks.  Wait did I say dark green hexagonal glitter?  It might be black...at the very least it's hard to tell.  It looks dark green to me in person.


I think these photos are about 2-3 coats, not even super thick coats though.  I loved that the smaller pieces of glitter framed the larger pieces perfectly.  It was sparse enough not to look like I was lacking on the big glitter but dense enough not to look like I was lacking on the small glitter.  If that makes any sense...


Miracle of all miracles the sun actually came out.  I caught theses walking to the bus stop, hence no bottle.  But I love that I got them in a different light for you!  You can appreciate the glitter even more!  Hurrah!


*appreciates* *appreciates*


And a random shot of me holding my starbucks awkwardly.  *appreciates*

Overall, this glitter was much better than some of the other chunkier glitters I've had experience with!  I was pleased as punch.  This actually is not a color I would typically buy for myself or think I would like but I have to say that over the weekend it kind of grew on me.  I'm hoping this will be the first start of my halloween polish posts!  I guess Ghostlike Charms kind of started it... I have one last halloween polish for you guys (as of right now...) and I will be putting it up soon!

As always click the link at the top of the post to check out her shop, she's great.  She's got some fabulous holographics.

xx Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment