Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Bout of Beach Pictures!

Hi everyone,

I know I've been promising these beach pictures forever and now I finally have them!  I am going to have several posts of these guys because I have tons of pictures!  Okay I'm just going to get to the pictures because no one really wants to hear me ramble.  Again these pictures are pretty big so feel free to click them for a bigger view!

We call her Princess Shelby K.


My lovely mom and my dog Jo Jo :)



This is a little dog called Peanut who loves me!
 
 
There will be several more posts, this is just the first!  And this photography is pretty much loose and candid, I didn't get into really composed shots until later in the trip and even my "really composed shots" don't hold a candle to most photographers.
 
xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment