Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

One Of My All Time Favorites!

Hi everyone!

Today I've got something a little different!  A post about one of my favorite polishes of all time.  It's called Bewitched by Sally Hansen!

Here's some bottle shots~



Click below for the rest of the swatches!



This is such a great polish, it's a gorgeous plum.  It shows up a little brighter in the photos than it is in real life.  It's very dark and very fall like.



There are several reasons this is one of my favorites, for one it goes on so incredibly smooth.  And it's incredibly pigmented, you only need two coats.  A third reason is that is dries so quickly on its own without Seche Vite!  The final reason is that it last FOREVER.  I'm not even kidding, this stuff is insane.  I put it on Thursday and didn't even have tip wear until Sunday.  No joke.



Under this light, the polish looks weird.  But don't judge it by that.  I just wanted to show it in another light.  Long story short, this polish is amazing.  I also got it super reduced price and I've never seen it anywhere else since I bought it, so it might be discontinued.  Sorry :(  



xx Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment