Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

China Glaze's Stone Cold

Hey guys~

I'm back second consecutive day in a row.  Woo hooooo.

Today I have a polish from the Hunger Games collection that I bought SO long ago but literally have never used until just now.  I'm a loser, I know.  You don't need to tell me.

Here's some bottle shots and let's get this train on the road choo choo.




Click below to see the full review~

Stone cold is a gorgeous asphalt grey/black.  It's got a really nice shimmer to it and it's a very pigmented color.

There isn't a whole lot to say about this one either, it went on smoothly.  It dried super quick, but it is matte.  It's not something I have a copy of, and it made me like matte polish even more than I do already.



The only downside to this polish is that it literally chipped before the end of the day.



Other than that, I really like this polish!  Pretty unique in the collection and definitely not expected.  Would definitely repurchase and I'm thinking about doing some Halloween looks with this one!

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment