Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Glitter Tips Mani!

Hi guys~

Another mani post today!  I haven't been buying very much polish lately so I've been creative with what I've got :)

Today I have a glitter tips mani wherein I did mainly tips but I also did some nails that had just a glitter stripe down the middle.  I used Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Glitz Gal and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area.

Click below to see the mani!



A blurry picture to show the holographic glitter in Glitz Gal



I really like this combo!  Although they matched so well in base color they almost blended into each other.  Grey Area is obviously a perfect base for Glitz Gal, it makes me wonder if some of the same exact pigments went into each since they're both by Sally Hansen.  The only thing I did NOT like is that literally 2 hours after Seche Vite Glitz Gal chipped.  I'm talking at the end of the day I had HUGE chunks missing from the glitter portion of the nails.  Not acceptable.  I have another Gem Crush polish and I'm not a huge fan of that one either.  

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment